What to expect
We make business communication brilliant! We work with more than 45,000 companies, helping them to transform their mobile communication with their customers and employees. Our success is the result of hundreds of talented people pulling together to achieve a common goal. Join our team and be part of our success story.
You’re bright, tenacious and want to play a large part in a highly successful growing business.
Hard working and passionate about driving continual improvements, you’re someone who gets things done. You’re excited about bringing your energy and a can-do attitude to further the already considerable success of this business.
You will work alongside the French Sales team and will be accountable for executing business growth plans, to deliver against the budgeted revenue/gross profit figures across our high value customers who utilise our messaging products.
What you’ll be doing
- Driving the organic year on year revenue & profit growth of a small number of named high value customers within Commify
- Consistently developing upsell and cross sell opportunities with the named customers. This will be for both core SMS products as well as key messaging solutions delivered by our professional services team
- Complete and take part in Account Reviews and Opportunity Reviews to ensure that the established sales process is being followed and plans are being executed on
- Regularly meet with customers face to face to engage, build relationships and networks within the customers (number of meetings attended will be a key performance measure)
- Engaging with key stakeholders across the business
- Working closely with the Marketing department to improve the effectiveness of on and offline marketing to maximise sales opportunities
- Although not a key part of the role, where appropriate and requested to work on new business from new customer opportunities
- Living and demonstrating our values at all time: Passion, Innovation, Ownership, and Integrity
What we’re looking for
We’re interested in hearing from candidates with experience in the following areas:
- Fluent in French
- Strong sales acumen with focus on the customer experience / customer service sector
- Experience of performing sales planning and pipeline management
- Experience in a field-based account management or new business development role
- Ability to negotiate engagement pricing and experience of winning long term multi-year contractual agreements
- Experience of selling technology products/services
- Able to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding and experience of value based selling and contracting to large enterprises
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships at both, C-level and functional levels
- Confident presentation skills with experience of presenting to C-Level audiences
- The highest work standards and structured methodologies
- Ability to multi-task within tight timeframes, and rapidly amend plans and tactics in response to changes in priority or situation
- Detailed planning and control skills
- Using internal resources and business partners to provide solutions to customers’ challenges
- Solid influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Strong working knowledge of CRM systems, especially SalesForce, including experience of all aspects of the sales cycle and workflow generation
To apply please send a full CV, covering letter and any relevant supporting information to email@example.com
Merci d’avoir rempli le formulaire, nous reviendrons vers vous très prochainement.