What to expect
We make business communication brilliant! We work with more than 45,000 companies, helping them to transform their mobile communication with their customers and employees. Our success is the result of hundreds of talented people pulling together to achieve a common goal. Join our team and be part of our success story.
You’re bright, tenacious and want to play a large part in a highly successful growing business.
Hard working and passionate about driving continual improvements, you’re someone who gets things done. You’re excited about bringing your energy and a can-do attitude to further the already considerable success of this business.
You will work alongside the Sales team to support with new business and growth opportunities.
What you’ll be doing
- Handling web leads, inbound calls, enquiries and generating additional revenue via phone and email
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales key performance indicators such as, number of new customer contacts, number of lead conversions and number of closed sales
- Qualifying and understanding all opportunities effectively
- Up-selling to new customers to find additional opportunities
- Proactively handling all sales enquiries to maximise customer retention
- Have an understanding of the customer buying process
- Overcoming objections
- Working through the entire selling process including qualification, questioning, negotiating and closing deals
- Successfully convert new leads into customers
- Maintaining up to date records on the companies CRM system (SalesForce.com)
The role will also involve:
- Executing appropriate company sales strategy to help/achieve the monthly sales targets
- Proactively generating, qualifying and closing existing business opportunities
- Managing Sales and Support enquiries (Email/Phone/Online Chat)
- Identifying and cross selling opportunities to help deliver new products and services
What we’re looking for
We’re interested in hearing from candidates with experience in the following areas:
- Perfect verbal and written communication in French
- Confident verbal and written communication in English
- Sales experience in a B2B environment
- Self-motivated and target orientated
- Strong communication/negotiation skills
- Professional/consultative style
- Commercial acumen
- Logical thinker
- Demonstrable track record of sales success
- Ability to influence others
It would be great if you also had the following:
- Mobile technology background
- Experience of using a CRM system
- Consultative Selling Methodology (Miller Heiman, SPIN Selling)
To apply please send a full CV, covering letter and any relevant supporting information to email@example.com
Merci d’avoir rempli le formulaire, nous reviendrons vers vous très prochainement.